Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen



Review By : Amiya Ranjan Chakraborty


ENDING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER


I have no words to describe this movie; probably this is one of the best movie I have ever seen. My elder brother gave this movie and I had no idea what is this about, but this movie made my day. This movie proves that a good horror movie does not has to have hardcore violence and gore to get attention, a perfectly written script and good direction could do it.

The story begins when a man who returns ten years after his wife and daughter are brutally murdered to take revenge from the assistant district attorney who prosecuted the case against their killers. His vengeance threatens not only the man who allowed mercy to supersede justice, but also the system and the city that made it so.

Though I still think that the ending could have been better. I just don’t understand why the Hollywood movies has to have happy ending. I would have been much better if either Jamie Foxx’s wife or his daughter would have killed by Gerard Butler.


My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment