Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Midnight Meat Train


Review By : Amiya Ranjan Chakraborty

THE ENDING RUINS IT

After I saw the trailers I was very excited to watch this movie but eventually I was very disappointed. The story starts of well but at the end it became lame. "Midnight Meat Train" is the story of a photographer who wants to capture the real heart of New York City. A chance encounter with a model who's being threatened by some hoods in a subway station leads to his discovery and eventual obsession with what appears to be a serial killer who finds his victims on the late-night trains.

The story became horrible at the end, I was hoping it was some mad killer, some psychotic person obsessed with cannibalism. No. It was some secret society keeping creatures alive for centuries. Woo. How original. How unrealistic. How dull.

The acting was horrible, and the characters unbelievable.


My Rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment